I’m trying to amp up my photography game when it comes to the blog. I have been shooting most of my food shots with my iPhone and having access to a Sony A6000 camera, it’s time to dust it off.
I make various versions of this from time to time and you can choose anything you have in pantry, freezer or fridge. The basics remain the same each time, natural Greek yogurt base, stevia to sweeten, a dash of vanilla and from there, let your imagination go wild.
The Stuff You Need
- 1/2 cup natural unsweetened Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 package stevia or sweeten to your taste
- a splash of vanilla
- can peaches packed in water
- granola, I used Nature Valley Chia Seed & Coconut Granola
- natural honey
The Stuff You Do
- No lengthy instructions needed, add stevia, yogurt, and vanilla together then layer.
What did you put on yours? Please feel free to share your own version of this light and fresh afternoon snack!